Important security questions [BR]
Support Department posted this on Jan 5, 2019
If the applicant meets ANY of the following conditions, he/she is not eligible for the eVisa and will need to contact consulate for assistance.
- Has had a Brazil visa application denied in the past.
- Has been expulsed or deported from Brazil.
- Has been accused of practicing terrorist acts, genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes or crimes of aggression in the terms established by the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court
- Has been arrested or convicted for any offense or willful crime, even though subject of a pardon, amnesty, or other similar action
- Has had their name included in a sanction list by the Brazilian government or by an international organism
- Has ever violated the principles or the objectives of the Brazilian Federal Constitution
- Has had a restraining order or protective order against you related to a person who currently is in Brazil
- Has a communicable disease of public health significance
- Has been unlawfully present, overstayed the amount of time granted by an immigration official or otherwise violated the terms of a Brazilian visa