Unfortunately refunds will not be granted for anyone that has applied for an application regardless if their arrival date is after the termination date.
You can submit all the required documents, information and pay for visa fees online. If your visa application is approved, you will receive visa copy via email as a .PDF file.
This includes visa fee and processing fee. The total cost applies for United States, Canadian, Australian, and Japanese nationals.
If you are still unable to retrieve the document, please contact us.
Once the application has been successfully processed and approved by the appropriate authorities, the document will be delivered to the email on file as a .PDF file.
Maximum Duration of Stay: up to 90 days
Validity: 2 years from date of issue
Purpose: Tourism, Business, Seminars/Conference, Voluntary, Sports, Medical, Scientific Program, Research and Cultural.
This mainly depends on the Image of Self and Passport Image submitted falling within listed specifications. Both images have to be within the Ministries guidelines. Details regarding the specifications can be found on the second part of the application.
If image(s) submitted do not meet the specifications, an email will be sent out requesting new image(s).
Once the image(s) fall within the specifications, processing usually takes 2-5 business days. However, it can take up to 10 business days in some cases.
Important: "Length of Processing" begins after the applicant has finalized Part 2 (which includes submitting per specifications images).
- Tourism - Sightseeing, recreation, informative and visiting family/friends.
- Business - Attend business meeting, trade fairs, business events, potential commercial opportunities, consult, audit or sign contracts. Visitor may not work for pay.
- Transit - A person which needs to enter Brazil territory in order to reach their final destination. However, eVisa is not needed if, (1) Person(s) stay within the designated transit area at the airport in Brazil and (2) holds a single air ticket.
- Journalism - Participate in journalism activities.
- Sports Activities - Short-term sports activities. Ex: Sports competitions. Stay cannot exceed 90 days.
- Artistic Activities - Participate in artistic activities and competitions.
- Seminars or Conferences - Conferences, seminars, or congresses. Visitor cannot be paid for the activities. However, visitor may be reimbursed for expenses which include, but not limited to, stay, transport, an/or food.
- Cultural Program - Cultural Activities.
- Scientific Program - Scientific research and scientific cooperation activities. Stay cannot exceed 90 days.
- Research Activities - Academic extension activities. Stay cannot exceed 90 days.
- Studies - Teaching, learning and/or supervised internships.
- Crew member - Aircraft or vessel crew member. Exception: Visitor presents a valid international seafarer card issued under the terms of the Convention of the International Organization Labour (ILO).
- Voluntary Activities - Volunteer work. Stay cannot exceed 90 days.
- Fiancé(e) or spouse of a Brazilian citizen - Visit Brazilian spouse or Brazilian family.
- Short Term Medical Treatment - Short term medical or therapeutic treatment. Stay cannot exceed 90 days. Visitor must have enough resources for the duration of stay. Must have health insurance valid in the national territory or certificate of provision of health service provided in an international agreement.
The eVisa fees are non-refundable under any circumstances whatsoever.